Robert schumann - the royal philharmonic orchestra schumann · piano concerto - chopin · piano concert
Schumann's published compositions were written exclusively for the piano until 1840; he later composed works for piano and orchestra; many Lieder (songs for voice and piano); four symphonies; an opera; and other orchestral, choral, and chamber works. His writings about music appeared mostly in the Neue Zeitschrift für Musik (New Journal for Music), a Leipzig-based publication which he jointly founded.
In 1828 Schumann left school and, under family pressure, reluctantly entered the University of Leipzig as a law student. But at Leipzig his time was devoted not to the law but to song composition , improvisation at the piano, and attempts to write novels. For a few months he studied the piano seriously with a celebrated teacher, Friedrich Wieck, and thus got to know Wieck’s nine-year-old daughter Clara, a brilliant pianist who was just then beginning a successful concert career.
- Neuron - Neuron EP
- Ché-SHIZU Radio Code
- Herbert von Karajan And The Berliner Philharmoniker Berlin Philharmonic The Super Concert Volume III
- THU20 - Demo CD Recordings
- Mkd Delivering Different Sounds
- Fischer Chöre - 1000 Stimmen Singen Für Millionen - Das Lied Der Woche
- Dopeski And Alexander Jakes Jakes Approach With Caution EP
- Rebbie Jackson Reaction
- Green Pitch Unpredictable Illogical
- Various Queer To The Core!
- Various - Tiroler Jodlergrüße
- Jaap Valkhoff en Arie Valkhoff - 'N Avondje In De Oase Nr. 2
- Johann Sebastian Bach Joh. Seb. Bach - Franzjosef Maier - Concerto D-moll Für Cembalo BWV 1052 Concerto D-dur Für Violine Op.VII Nr.2
- Da Budz Да Бац Вершки Да Корешки
- Hot Chocolate The Very Best Of
- Blutsturz Schweigen
- Various - Clubsolute - The Very Best In Club Music Vol. 42
- Cameron Pierre Guitar Player
- Solariss Gimme The Power
- Γιώργος Παϊτέρης Να Με Θυμάσαι